Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Come Join Me on BlogFrog & Exciting News

I first joined BlogFrog when I noticed it on my friend Tara's blog, but I didn't really do too much with it until a couple of days ago. Laurie at Tip Junkie decided to move her NING group, which I belong too, over to BlogFrog and it was the push I needed to revisit it. This short video, really helped explain how to use it. They recently launched a new look with new features and since I've been using it again I've really liked what I see. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers and the interactive forums are a big part of the draw, for me. I've been finding a lot of familiar faces on there and have joined several communities myself. When you join up, you'll end up with a profile page a lot like mine above.

Here's a little bit more about BlogFrog, according to their FAQ, it does 3 main things:
  1. Provides fun, social widgets for your blog (example: you can see when your friends visit) Check them out on my left side bar.
  2. Fun ways to find new blogs (example: by High School, or by what blogs link to you)
  3. Lets you host or participate in a blog community, where all the readers of a blog can interact with each other. That's my community page below.
You can access my burgeoning BlogFrog Community via the widget on my side bar, it will take you to my discussion forum where you can interact with me and other readers, ask each other questions, share blog content, etc. To participate and to have your blog content show up in my forum, all you have to do is join my community. Another thing I really like about BlogFrog is that you don't have to have a blog to sign up and use it.

So what are you waiting for? Go sign up for BlogFrog and make sure you become a member of my community while you're at it. I'm just getting started and don't have a lot of friends yet, so please join in on the conversation. I'll keep on talking to myself, but it's a lot more fun if you're all there too. It's free, there is a premium membership as well, and only takes a couple of minutes to join.

Plus here's my super exciting news!!!

Eek I am so excited I can't stand it! I am going to be one of the Community Leaders for Today's Creative Blog's Community. That's one of my favorite blogs, EVER so being involved with Kim and Today's Creative Blog in any way is a pretty big deal for me☺ I'll be regularly posting on that forum's discussions and replying to others on that community as well as on my own. I hope to really get to know other bloggers with similar interests; I'll be focusing on scrapbooking and papercrafting, my particular obsessions. I am very excited AND Kim was even sweet enough to upgrade my membership to Premium status. Whoot!

Not only am have I joined with my personal blog but my other blog, ABC & 123: A Learning Cooperative is also now on BlogFrog. Please join me on both communities at on Today's Creative Blog's too. Let me know if you are on there, so I can follow you too!

Signature

5 Friends Said:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the exciting news!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I'll be moderating for TCB, too! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Stacy of KSW said...

Wow, that is great news. I joined Blog Frog this week and have already found you and the ABC&123 communities. I look forward to connecting with you, see you soon :)

Jaedyn said...

I'm LOVING blogfrog! It's wonderful to get to know favorite bloggers, isn't it? :-)

Katie said...

Very exciting! You sure know how to stay VERY busy!! You will be great on Today's Creative.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP